Escape The Car HD Escape The Car HD

1st attempt after years, 18+ minutes, 2nd attempt after years, 1:43 - v-

classics never die

Word Gram Word Gram

Actually really really addiciting, at first I thought that the letters needed to be connected, but once I figured out how to play it was alot of fun, I think my biggest word was "Awaiting"

shajby responds:

thank you and I hope you enjoy all 4 game modes :)

Piggy Love Story Piggy Love Story

Not bad, really digged the music

[Weekly Mouse Maze 1] [Weekly Mouse Maze 1]

Best score of all time? Ill take. Even though theres only 8 total scores >-> But overall fun game I enjoyed it.

GMR516 responds:

XD LOL. Good job. C:

Sweep Miner Sweep Miner

Very fun, took me up till level 18 to die, but then after that things got pretty hard to remember, extremely fun game, one of the best I played in a while 5/5

PuzzAdd PuzzAdd

submits score at 12:07... ranked number 1 for the day fuck yeah!

but seriously the game is really really fun and addicting, and although the timer adds a good level of difficulty damn is it unforgiving.

snakep responds:

Hey,

great, that you like the game.

cheers
J

Greenie Greenie

very fun and very well made 5/5

DodgeDotDodge DodgeDotDodge

Ummmm... pretty fun game but right after one of my attempts to get through the cubes after the purple vertical lines I lost all my lives but didnt lose and then I let it sit there and by the time I unlocked the 180 medal I have over 50 lives but then the screen shook violently (dont know if the screen shaking was part of the game) then I had 5 lives and lost them till I got a game over... but other then that really fun :4

Blobzone responds:

Yeah, the screen shaking was part of the game :D also the reset to 5 lives. But i have no idea how you got over 50 Lives. Probably a bug :)

Escape Noah High School Escape Noah High School

Not terrible, some notable glitches though when I attempted to leave without the key, it gave me the win medal, then when I had the key and attempted to return to the front door in front of all the 4 classrooms when I hit east it would bring me to the red room. Other then that I actually really enjoyed the game, the side games were a nice change of pace even though that's where I probably spent most of my time, and in the end Im glad I played it.

thetoolbox responds:

Wow! Thank you. That means a lot.

Brick Breaker! Brick Breaker!

Good game, everything seems to work fine except I always miss the ball in the beginning when I start a new level, don't know if its a problem or just poor reflexes though

Gammes responds: